T. Elliot Cannon is a video game industry veteran, having designed multiple million copy-selling video games at studios across the United States and Canada to Germany and Hungary. Some of his personal AAA favorites are Unreal, Unreal Tournament, and Crysis Warhead. When he’s not working on video games or playing them, he’s writing the follow up to Iron Will Rust, and The Dominici Fencer series.
Recently, he was a Creative Director at Magic Leap, one of the most secretive tech starts ups in the Mixed Reality field.
I'm available for consulting in the Video Games or VR/MR space. (Hourly, Monthly, Retainer, On-Site/Off)
Project Design (All phases, pitch, inception, development, final)
- Core Game Vision Development and Direction
- Mission and Level Design
- Character and Hero Design
- Game Systems Design
- DLC Package Direction
- In Game Event Direction
- Quality Assurance (Creative Director level review going far beyond standard QA)
Story and Writing
- Novels and Tie-Ins (Licensed or Original)
- Game Plot Development
- Dialog for V.O.
- Cut Scene Direction
- Player Facing Copy (Social Media, Web, In-Game)
- Mission Content (Voice or Written)
Resume and extensive references available on request.
View my LinkedIn resume below.
Video Games I've worked on over the years
- Unreal Tournament
- Star Trek DS-9
- Lemony Snicket – a Series of Unfortunate Events
- Shrek 2
- Disney’s Brother Bear
- Crysis Warhead
- Warhammer 40,000 – Dark Millennium Online
- Red Orchestra 2
- Killing Floor
- Killing Floor 2
- Rising Storm
- Dungeon Defenders II